Drawing cute girls and frills is my form of stress relief, it seems.
Shiemi from Blue Exorcist|
- Personal Opinion: I love Shiemi. She’s cute, endearing and bubbly. I love how she aspires to become a stronger, more self-reliant person. I usually detest the happy-go-lucky, air head because they’re often weak, overly reliant girls but she’s definitely different!
- Romantic OTP: RinxShiemi, I feel they have a good dynamic relationship. They equal each other out and are simply adorable.
- Non-romantic OTP: Yukio? I think they have a sweet friendship, though I worry if Yukio has any feelings for her in the manga (I don’t care about the anime so much, as it has split apart from the canon)
- My unpopular opinion: I don’t feel that Shiemi is weak or useless in anyway, nor do I feel like she is simply the love interest- which a lot of people dismiss her as. Shiemi is a girl with a true desire to be stronger, low-self esteem and an on-going struggle to be a self-reliant and respectable, strong young woman. To me, she is in no way weak.
- One thing I wish would happen: Ahh…more RinxShiemi interactions. I want something heart-wrenching to happen so Shiemi and Rin can become really vulnerable to each other and strengthen their bond. And I always wanted Shiemi to ask Rin why he denied that they’re friends! I want it to happen! D:<
Anything else, people? I’d love to give my opinions on more characters!
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES.
I finished my picture of Shiemi P: Funny how a ‘doodle’ turned out to be a full-scale drawing on my end. I still don’t like making line-art on Photoshop though. But one must work with what they have. Leave a comment if you have the time, por favor?
Baby sitting Isa is in no way a damper on my day- I got to play video games, do some sketching, work on my drawing of Shiemi and listen to music. She’s so chill, just watching me draw or listening to music, maybe watching Tangled or playing with my stuffed animals when she’s bored. I love her~
I really do hope Elizabeth comes home from the hospital soon, though.
What I’m up to on a Friday afternoon~
Drawing some lame doodle of Shiemi. I really wish I could use Sai right now :’< I’m resorting to Adobe Photoshop lineart for now.